SC1414-09 Shipping Case
Parker SC1414-09 Heavy Duty ATA Shipping Case is water resistant, padlockable, and has a permanent white finish exterior. Case has choice of foam interiors.
Interior Dimensions: 14 x 13.5 x 9 in.
Exterior Dimensions: 15.75 x 16 x 10 in.
Base & Lid Dimensions: Base: 6 in. | Lid: 3 in.
Empty Case Weight: 11 Lbs.
Wheels: No Wheels
Lockable: Hasps for Combination Locks
Parker SC1414-09 Heavy Duty ATA Shipping Case
This Rugged Duty Shipping Container is constructed of High Density Polyethylene provides a secure, affordable way to ship your equipment and insures safe transit of its contents. The Parker SC Series Case features a Water Resistant Design, Full-Length Heavy Duty Piano Hinge, Spring Loaded Handles, and Military Grade Hardware. Tough, Durable Reusable Shipping Containers are engineered to meet ATA Specification 300, Category 1.
Parker Plastics’ SC Series heavy duty ATA shipping containers are constructed of high density polyethylene and are stocked in an abundant variety of sizes. These cases have been a mainstay in the shipping case industry since the 1960’s because they are built to last and are the safest way to transport your valuable equipment like computers, video equipment, printers, medical equipment and even trophies and tradeshow items.
- ATA Spec 300
- Water-Resistant Design
- Quarter Turn Military Style Latches
- Rubber Gaskets to Seal Out Dirt and Moisture
- Valance is Made with Heavy Duty, Powder Coated Aluminum
- Full Length, Heavy Duty Piano Hinges
- Steel Spring Loaded Handles with Rubber Grip
- Cases can be Padlocked
- Male/female Closures
- Constructed of High Density Polyethylene
- Resistant to Solvents and will Not Blister or Peel
- Permanent White Finish Exterior Withstands Temperatures of -180 F° to 180 F°
- Foam Absorbs Shock and will Support Weights of 250 Lbs. per Square Inch
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Available Interiors: Empty, 2 in. Foam Lined, and Solid Layers of Foam
|Interior (LxWxH)||14 x 13.5 x 9 in.|
|Exterior (LxWxH)||15.75 x 16 x 10 in.|
|Weight With No Foam||11 Lbs.|
|Weight With Foam||12 Lbs.|
|Lid Depth||3 in.|
|Base Depth||6 in.|
|Max Temperature||180 Degrees F|
|Min Temperature||-180 Degrees F|
|Handle||Heavy Duty Spring Loaded Handles|
|Latches||Recessed Quarter Turn Military Style|
|Valance||Heavy Duty Aluminum with Gasket|
|Body Material||High Density Polyethylene|
|Manufacturing Process||Thermoform Molded|
|Water Resistance||Water Resistant|