SW3518-10 Wheeled Shipping Case
Parker SW3518-10 Heavy Duty Shipping Case with Wheels is water resistant, padlockable, and has a permanent white finish exterior. Case has choice of foam interiors.
Interior Dimensions: 34 x 17.5 x 9.5 in.
Exterior Dimensions: 36 x 20 x 10.5 in.
Base & Lid Dimensions: Base: 4.75 in. | Lid: 4.75 in.
Empty Case Weight: 25 Lbs.
Wheels: Inline Edge Wheels
Lockable: Hasps for Combination Locks
Parker SW3518-10 Heavy Duty ATA Shipping Case with Wheels
This Case Features Inline Edge Wheels, Spring Loaded Handles, and Military Grade Hardware. Tough, Durable Reusable Shipping Containers are Thermoformed and Constructed of High Density Polyethylene.
Parker Plastics’ SW Series heavy duty ATA shipping containers have been a mainstay in the shipping case industry since the 1960’s because they are built to last and are the safest way to transport your valuable equipment like computers, video equipment, printers, medical equipment and even trophies and tradeshow items.
- In-Line Edge Wheels and Spring Loaded Tow Handle
- Constructed of High Density Polyethylene
- Water-Resistant Design
- Resistant to Solvents and will Not Blister or Peel
- ATA Spec 300
- Quarter Turn Military Style Latches
- Rubber Gaskets to Seal Out Dirt and Moisture
- Valance is Made with Heavy Duty, Powder Coated Aluminum
- Full Length, Heavy Duty Piano Hinges
- Steel Spring Loaded Handles with Rubber Grip
- Cases can be Padlocked
- Male/female Closures
- Permanent White Finish Exterior Withstands Temperatures of -180 F° to 180 F°
- Foam Absorbs Shock and will Support Weights of 250 Lbs. per Square Inch
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Available Interiors: Empty, 2 in. Foam Lined, and Solid Layers of Foam
|Interior (LxWxH)||34 x 17.5 x 9.5 in.|
|Exterior (LxWxH)||36 x 20 x 10.5 in.|
|Weight With No Foam||25 Lbs.|
|Weight With Foam||28 Lbs.|
|Lid Depth||4.75 in.|
|Base Depth||4.75 in.|
|Max Temperature||180 Degrees F|
|Min Temperature||-180 Degrees F|
|Wheels||Inline Edge Wheels|
|Handle||Heavy Duty Spring Loaded Handles|
|Latches||Recessed Quarter Turn Military Style|
|Valance||Heavy Duty Aluminum with Gasket|
|Body Material||High Density Polyethylene|
|Manufacturing Process||Thermoform Molded|
|Water Resistance||Water Resistant|