1615 Air Wheeled Check-In Large Case
Pelican 1615 Air Case with Wheels is up to 40% lighter than most polymer cases. Guaranteed for life. Maximum airline carry on size*
Interior Dimensions: 29.59 x 15.5 x 9.38 in.
Exterior Dimensions: 32.58 x 18.4 x 11.02 in.
Base & Lid Dimensions: Base: 7.38 in. | Lid: 2 in.
Empty Case Weight: 14.06 Lbs.
Wheels: Quiet Rolling Wheels & Extending Handle
Pelican 1615Air Large Air Case
Pelican Air Protector Cases are the lightest Polymer Protector case on the planet. Up to 40% lighter. Guaranteed for life. New, high tech construction is lightweight and tough. Waterproof, dustproof and crushproof. Fully featured, the case has ABS double-throw latches that accept a user-supplied padlock, a watertight O-ring gasket, an automatic purge valve, and stainless steel hasp protectors. Users will appreciate the stylish conic curve lid shape and rubber overmolded handle. And for easier case ID, there’s an attractive and removable polycarbonate card holder that may be placed on the front or side of the case.
- Maximum Airline Carry On Size*
- Retractable Extension Handle
- Quiet Rolling Stainless-Steel Bearing Wheels
- Super-light Proprietary HPX™ Polymer
- Proven Tough Double-Throw Latches
- Automatic Purge Valve Balances Air Pressure
- Watertight O-Ring Gasket
- New Style "Conic Curve" Lid Shape
- Crushproof and Dustproof
- Stainless Steel Hasp Protectors
- Rubber Overmolded Handles
- New Removable Polycarbonate Card Holder With Front or Side Placement
- Guaranteed for Life
- Interior Options: No Foam, Pick N Pluck Foam, Padded Dividers and Trekpak Divider System.
1615Air – 019428132064
1615AirNF – 019428132071
1615AirWD – 019428132088
1615AirTP – 019428138738
THE SCIENCE BEHIND STRENGTH AND LIGHTNESS
The Pelican™ Air case has been designed to cut weight without compromising durability. Pelican engineers have revolutionized the protector case by reducing structural waste while preserving their legendary standards of strength. In development for years, the design team challenged the status quo to "add lightness" to every detail.
Here are some important reasons why Pelican™ Air cases are both strong and light:
- Molded from the next generation of Pelican’s lightweight HPX™ resin, a proprietary formula that rebounds without breaking
- Honeycomb structural elements that are actually stronger than solid polymer material
- Super-stiff "full box" sections are engineered to create hollow parts
UP TO THE TEST
It wouldn’t be a Pelican™ case if you couldn’t drop it, kick it and run over it – and the Pelican™ Air case is no different.
- Drop-tested on concrete on all sides and corners with loads from six feet
- Submerged for 30 minutes at a depth of one meter
- Wheels are roll tested over 914 meters
- 28 lb. steel dart dropped on all sides from one meter
* Check with your airline for exact measurement requirements.
|Interior (LxWxH)||29.59 x 15.5 x 9.38 in.|
|Exterior (LxWxH)||32.58 x 18.4 x 11.02 in.|
|Weight With No Foam||14.06 Lbs.|
|Weight With Foam||17.6 Lbs.|
|Lid Depth||2 in.|
|Base Depth||7.38 in.|
|Max Temperature||160 Degrees F|
|Min Temperature||-60 Degrees F|
|Max Buoyancy||169.2 Lbs.|
|Wheels||Pull Handle Wheeled|
|Handle||Rubber Overmolded Handles|
|Body Material||Proprietary Polypropylene Blend|
|Purge Body Material||ABS|
|Purge Vent Material||Hi-Flow Gore-Tex 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven|
PELICAN LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE OF EXCELLENCE
Pelican Products, Inc. guarantees its products for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship. Pelican™ injection molded cases are guaranteed to be watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP 67) if properly closed with undamaged o-ring in place unless otherwise stated. To the extent permitted by law, Pelican’s liability is limited to the case and not its contents or foam. All warranty claims of any nature are barred if the container has been altered, damaged or in any way physically changed, or subjected to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident. For complete warranty details, see http://www.pelican.com/warranty or call Pelican at 800-473-5422. Lifetime Guarantee does not cover Roto Molded cases, RALS products, fabric portion of backpacks or smartphone cover accessories.