Anvil Utility Cases
Specialty Cases is proud to offer our very own selection of Anvil utility cases. Each of these cases are presented in hard to find sizes, including very large sizes for special applications. All cases are made to order, and fully customizable. Featuring critical duty construction designed to meet or exceed ATA 300 Category One Specifications, each case comes standard with a hinged lid, a twist hasp latch for locking, and heavy duty caster wheels with two brakes. However, there are a variety of lid, locking, and mobility options we can offer. Choose from three different constructions suited to your individual needs. To request a quote, please fill out the Request a Quote form or give us a call at 800-267-1674. We are more than happy to help you find the case you need.
Included in Price
- Full length steel piano hinges
- Standard heavy duty casters are rated at 250 Lbs. each
- 2 caster brakes
- Industrial strength recessed hardware
- Twist hasp latch for locking
- 7 1/2 in. x 11 in. shipping plate
- Custom made to any size and dimensions
- Personalized stenciling
- Stacking capability
- Custom die-cut foam interiors
- Interior charging, power, and networking hookups
- ATA: Designed to meet or exceed ATA Spec 300. Maximum protection.
- IRON: Custom built to take abuse far exceeding traditional ABS cases. Also designed to meet or exceed ATA Spec 300.
- MACC: Uncompromising fit and maximum protection. Built to Mil Spec 810 C/D. Black hardware treatment. Also designed to meet or exceed ATA Spec 300.
Let us help you construct a case suited to meet your individual needs.Anvil Utility Case RFQ